Event 12/8/06

Friday, August 18, 2006

Yo pepz.. Its been a long time since I last made my post.. First off..

12/08/06's Event!!

GKG!!! u bo xin leh.. only put ur own dish.. buay paiseh ma? Here is part 2... !!!HoO~~!!!





My Dish!!






Our Side Dish!!






Wei Ling's Side Dish






Finally My FAV!! Ice cream!!






tHe 3 HuNkS?? kg.. janson & nj






tHe mIdNiGhT cOFFeE pEopLe!!






cOFFeE mAtEs!!


Steamboat anyone??

Yo pepz.. I found a deal in the mailbox..

=+!!+=Details=+!!+=
Type: BBQ Steamboat
Location: Turf City, 200, Turf Club Road #02-01
Operating Time: 3pm - 10pm
Cost: $12 (Adult) $6 (Child) not that anyone is bringing!!
Date: ???=Unknown=???
Time: ???=Unknown=???


Well they also comes with free gift.. some fancy blinking glass.. for every adult customers.. hahaha.. I have created Polls for this.. Instructions!! For Bros!! Pls vote ur name if u interested.. If not just don vote.. For Sis!! The same thing..

BROs!!

Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

SiS!! ParT 1

Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

SiS!! ParT 2


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com





Poster view 1






Poster view 2






Free Gift


19 comments: to “ Event 12/8/06