Didn't post all.. too many..i post Lexus LFA.. BABE!!! ZC got a lot.. i only took a few
by GKG
HahahHAHAh. tomorrow then i post the rest of mine. I didn't take pics of LF-A tho.
lolx haha i dunno how to post so nvm...
oh god... the stupid reason i made another blog to post the pics is so that GKG wont Freaking lag out when he loads the page...now he's doing it to himself... dumb...
Luckly I am not using Dial up. lol
wahahaha i going to post all my pic on that day
im too lazy to post. too many :) maybe i'll just post the doughnut drift by russ swift! woohoo. rocked man
Post a Comment
November 23, 2006 11:18 PM
HahahHAHAh. tomorrow then i post the rest of mine. I didn't take pics of LF-A tho.
November 24, 2006 3:26 AM
lolx haha i dunno how to post so nvm...
November 24, 2006 8:46 AM
oh god... the stupid reason i made another blog to post the pics is so that GKG wont Freaking lag out when he loads the page...
now he's doing it to himself... dumb...
November 24, 2006 12:39 PM
Luckly I am not using Dial up. lol
November 24, 2006 8:39 PM
wahahaha i going to post all my pic on that day
November 25, 2006 1:33 AM
im too lazy to post. too many :) maybe i'll just post the doughnut drift by russ swift! woohoo. rocked man