Happy Valentine's Day!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today, we celebrate a day to remember 2 men.. Doh! O well, its meant for lovers to confess thier love and affection.
Also its a day of togetherness...

Well, i like the Japanese Version which is Gals handing the Chocolates(Giri Choco=Obligation Choco or Honmei Choco=Prospective Choco)... to Guys!
However, in Japan this could be bad as, if he walks home empty handed = unpopular haa...

And those Guys who has the Chocolates will return in favour 1 month later, they call it "White Day" where presents are rated softer to harder. The softer the present, the more affection to it, the harder the present >.< u know la.. eg.
Sweets - Lets be friends
Cookies - We can be more then friends
Chocolates - I like you
Mittens(or garments thats soft and cute -.-, nowadays its lingere!) - We can Start... (no idea about the lingere tho..)
Marshmellow - I Love You

* I read this up somewhere, about Jap customs and such... It may be wrong, please correct me if you do see a mistake *


2 comments: to “ Happy Valentine's Day!