Chalet
Thursday, May 08, 2008
I'm going to have a birthday BBQ chalet at Downtown East on the 28th June to 30th June (Saturday to Monday). I sincerely invite u guys to go to my chalet. Pls confirm with me the attendance so that i can arrange food and stuff acccordingly. Thanks.
May 08, 2008 8:22 PM
alright man.. for the time being.. i'm ok
May 09, 2008 11:48 PM
Janson: pai sei.. u have to wait for sometime for them to reply.. they quite busy.. need time to reply.. only me very free..
May 10, 2008 12:10 AM
I ONzzz
May 10, 2008 12:44 AM
hmm still quite far ahead for me, i'll put u in the book 1st then.
I suggest putting it in FB as an event, might be faster from there
May 10, 2008 1:23 AM
btw.. i have put it on the left side of the blog in blue..
May 10, 2008 11:31 AM
count me in..for the time being..
shd be ok for me:P
May 11, 2008 10:18 PM
yo sldnt be a prob for nj and me if nthing cope up last min ;X count us in ba (",)
May 12, 2008 11:55 PM
i dont think i can coz i m re-opening my stall on 22 june after six weeks of renovated from now....}
May 13, 2008 8:37 AM
shouldnt be any problem for me...
May 13, 2008 8:31 PM
dua pui coming...
May 13, 2008 10:31 PM
shouldnt be a problem.. will double confirm again..
May 15, 2008 4:32 PM
Looks like I'm going to miss out the fun again.
I have no idea when I need to report in HK... so better dont include me, sorry!
May 17, 2008 7:54 PM
okie~! thks for yr support & time to make it, haha~! hope all of u can make it. ^^
May 18, 2008 9:45 AM
alfred will be going also...
May 19, 2008 10:22 PM
Janson: bbq most likely on sat right?
*GKG will updated the left side information later on..
May 19, 2008 11:27 PM
yup~ BBQ at sat..
May 20, 2008 8:23 PM
ok.. ok..