hmmmm..u wan celebrate for me ah?? i don mind lah..my current plan: i'll be having dinner with you guys and a few of my friends then after that go for "CLUB"!!! hahah.. so pls note... 16th MAY 2009.. U GUYS ARE BEING BOOKED BY ME!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE MUST BE THERE.. I'll update more in may...
Chalet is good..I guess after hard yrs and months of work and ups and downs, everyone needs a break.Especially me and my big friend.lolz.Well...dun think will wait long..Alfred is Sign on, rmb?so i think he can get it no matter what.
March 24, 2009 11:18 AM
good! chalet.. have to check with alfred when he can get it.. heard its kinda long waiting list?
March 25, 2009 9:06 AM
hmm. depend which place..
look like not much pple see blog.. 2 days only got 1 comment..
SO post something!
make the blog back in action!
btw if wilfred or elaine is here. elaine 21st bday, are u/her celebrating? chalet? home? outdoor/indoor?
March 25, 2009 6:37 PM
hmmmm..u wan celebrate for me ah?? i don mind lah..my current plan: i'll be having dinner with you guys and a few of my friends then after that go for "CLUB"!!! hahah.. so pls note... 16th MAY 2009.. U GUYS ARE BEING BOOKED BY ME!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE MUST BE THERE.. I'll update more in may...
March 26, 2009 9:00 AM
ok then.
March 26, 2009 10:23 AM
Sorry I cant...
I am booked on 16 May...
March 27, 2009 9:46 AM
=_=''.... weiling how can u do that to me!!!!
April 10, 2009 4:14 PM
Chalet is good..I guess after hard yrs and months of work and ups and downs, everyone needs a break.Especially me and my big friend.lolz.Well...dun think will wait long..Alfred is Sign on, rmb?so i think he can get it no matter what.