Bros And Sis Blog Started!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I know its a bit dull and boring.. I just did it in 1 day.. 1st time do Blogging somemore Haha!!
Hope you all like it.. Please feel free to add comments.
Add more Bros Sis, and gimme the info so i can add to the site!
Over and Out!!
=-SteVvY-=
July 12, 2006 7:08 PM
By popular demand, “request” and not letting a good brother down. I the great Wilfred aka the Glitch will leave u a comment. That is………………….. Good Job, Great Idea, Never let a good idea go wasted like this one…… HaHa…….. Great Job……..
July 12, 2006 10:57 PM
Ok adjusted the Page abie..
Pics for the Genting is up!
go take a look!!
July 13, 2006 9:05 PM
unable to see the pic..
July 18, 2006 11:14 AM
bonjour everyone! me so bored at work.. so decided to post comment.
this is a really wonderful blog to have all of us gather here with all of our updates. thanks stevvy for this blog! 3 cheers for him! : ) have a nice day ahead ba..