Saturday, July 29, 2006
Hurray!!!
I have finally graduated!
Sorry guys, I was having problems with the login id/password. After that I am busy with holidays around Australia. Finally my mum came over and we go out very often too. Please do let me know when you guys want to go find Xinhui, because I want to go if I can make it.
Nevertheless, I won't be planning to go back to Singapore/Malaysia until end August.
Wish you all well and good, may we meet up soon!
JUAN
July 29, 2006 1:50 PM
i had just clear my leave when u graduated... i think u must prepare a amount of money when coming back to SG.. cause we will blackmail u.. haha.. now degree liao lei.. earn more money.. should treat us eat.. keekee..
July 29, 2006 7:39 PM
wah lau, you 2 years got salary take 1 leh!!!
I only spend $$$ for the past 2 years...
July 30, 2006 10:26 AM
... GKG is the most poor one here one lah( AS ALWAYS) HAHA. i think the most rich is still me haha. but now got GF so become she rich sianzzz....
July 30, 2006 10:42 AM
ok ok... when I go back, all share to treat me a meal lor!!!
wahahahaa...
Thanks in advance! :p
July 30, 2006 9:02 PM
of cos poor la...
my size can tell u... haha..
juan, u should ask wilfred's gf (elaine) to treat cause she rich
July 30, 2006 9:11 PM
of coz your size can tell la.. eat until so ssssmmmaallll... every time buy 4D or soccer where got $$$ eat.. of coz poor.. u bloody gambler.. haha
July 30, 2006 9:34 PM
Bloody gambler... wahahahaa....
Dont care who treat me as long as I get a free meal!!!
No offence but I also buy lottery... havent strike and get rick arh. haiz
:p
July 31, 2006 12:01 AM
ya lor.. no more EPL.. thats y no income.. haha..
4D is luck.. gt buy gt chance.. no buy no chance.. as long as u dun buy too much like those uncle, auntie.. example what 50 big 10 small..if got luck $1 can win liao.. like my auntie.. if everyday got 4D she will strike everyday.. very lucky one.. pple like me cannot play like this.. only weekend few dollars..
July 31, 2006 3:29 AM
SIAO elaine rich meh?? I want to go threaten her for money already la.. I am poor too... Study NO $$ to spend..haha GKG u dun gamble too much hor become gambler.. addictive 1 leh...
WJ u after so long then come back.. u treat us eat mah hehe.. Free FOOD Free FOOD... WJ TREAT WJ TREAT.. YIPPEEE YIPPPEE
July 31, 2006 10:52 AM
You student I also student... you no $$$ I where got $$$. Somemore want me to treat you all... I go broke woh!!!
Cannot like that... I so long then go back once, you all must share to treat me mah.. hahaha
In future we call 'The Gambler GKG'
:p
July 31, 2006 5:00 PM
of cos elaine rich.. read this la..
At 10:26 AM, Glitch said…
... GKG is the most poor one here one lah( AS ALWAYS) HAHA. i think the most rich is still me haha. but now got GF so become she rich sianzzz....
cause she eat wilfred money.. haha..
July 31, 2006 9:22 PM
LAME......
August 01, 2006 1:12 PM
ya lor.. wilfred.. lame la..
August 01, 2006 8:55 PM
GKG always so lame and cock. GKG = "Gambling King" Goh
if really wilfred or his gf so rich ah, i think i move to his place stay liao
August 01, 2006 11:41 PM
GKG = "Gambling King" Goh
haha.. nice sia..
but now is wilfred lame lei.. not me.. kee..
wilfred got the super credit card but no use.. not much atm.. haha.. u not gal.. if not confirm can cheat his money.. haha
August 02, 2006 1:26 AM
I can see GKG is lamer than last time... omg
August 02, 2006 12:53 PM
wrong lor.. now is wilfred and janson sia.. haha