My bday

Monday, April 02, 2007

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! My chalet's confirmed wor! 13th-15th Apr.
Heeee. Well u guys can be there on the 14th!
Really hope to be able to see all of you there!~
Cause that's probably the only gathering time I have with my friends..
After that, it's gonna be another 8 months before I go back again, in december.
So really do hope to be able to see all of you! :D
Cheers~ Tell me by this week how many of you are coming okayz? :)

From: kok Guan
To: rui xin


Confirm Going (7)
Steve
Lydia
Nan Jun
ZC
Janson
Kok Guan
Wilfred

Confirm Not going (4)
Alfred
Sam

Elaine
Serene

To be Confirmed (3)
Shi Yun
Weiling
Xin Hui


No reply to my SMS (most likely no) (3)
Wen Hai & his wife
AiLi

The rest I didn't send SMS


21 comments: to “ My bday