Sry Ruiz had to post this.. =P
Well take a look about what we did on Good Friday,
1st makan at Suntec "Soup Restaurant"

Our Feast, Almost done...Chiong ARH The Cat Fish!
The travel to Brewerkz

When we wish, upon the stars... I believe i can fly... I believe i can Kiss the bridge?

Yeap, he was late... Uh huh.. Uh huh...

Bah, keep the beer to yourself... Zzz
Until Next time... Ruiz Bdae.. its HAVOC time muahahahahah, Alcohol drinkers I CHALLANGE YOU
April 08, 2007 1:08 PM
omg.. u're making me jealous... :( i had ajisen for dinner today. muhahaha.
April 08, 2007 5:50 PM
Dun need to jealous.. Coming Sat ur turn liao. make sure got a lot pic on this blog.. lol
April 09, 2007 2:27 AM
yarp! definitely a must! im gonna bring my camera back! hohoohoh. i have a 1gb memory stick! must be sure to take a lot of pictures with it! :D
April 09, 2007 11:29 AM
i miss SG!!!!
*pout*
April 10, 2007 11:49 AM
i miss it too! >.<